Sunday, December 12, 2010

Looking for Time

Nobody informed me that time would just seem to vanish right away after getting married! Haha but I'm not upset about it. There are 1.5 days left until we head out of town for Nevada, woot!!! And somehow I still have laundry, packing, studying, a final, dishes, paperwork, work..... Now I know (better) how parents feel. I'm sure it gets better with children :) I never quite got why my mom would always seem so stressed and spend so much time doing everything to get ready. I mean for me it only took maybe an hour plus my 1 or 2 chores. How hard could it be? Some button was pushed when we got married that just zapped time away! Or maybe now I'm just left to do everything and realize how much I haven't done before. And I still want my free time.
Time to accept, adjust, and just get what you can done. We're looking forward to our trip and can't wait to see lots of family! Tim especially: "We can't get sick! I've never been to Nevada!!" "I want to see a dam! I've never seen a dam before!" We'll check back in after the trip :)

2 comments:

  1. I am actually convinced that the time button gets pressed BEFORE marriage...you just haven't noticed til now =P
    I wanted to have all my finals done this monday so I could focus on the wedding but here it is, wednesday and I am just BARELY starting my finals...and I didn't even have time to study for them. I'm still convinced that BYU should just give me an A for getting married. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, you've got a week until your wedding haha. The last 2 weeks of engagement were the longest for me. And as long as you're going for an MRS degree then heck yes they should :P

    ReplyDelete