Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weekend

This past weekend was sad at the beginning but ended well :) Friday I ended up getting sick and had to cancel work as well as taking 2 naps that day. Tim was such a sweetheart though and still came over to visit me for the entire night. He even chose a movie to watch with the whole family! So despite feeling gross and being tired, I still got to snuggle up with my man and relax to get better.
Saturday I spent most the day putting pictures onto scrapbook pages my mom had already made so I felt like I still got something done. I also finally figured out some medicine that would help me not feel miserable all the time so that night I was able to get out of the house! Tim and I spent a couple hours down at Tempe Marketplace taking lots of random pictures haha. We also tossed coins into a fountain since it sadly did not have any. I was ready for bed by the time that he had to leave for work so the evening went well still.
Monday was supposed to be a hike... Darrell had planned it all so I had no idea what the place was gonna be like. We all expected something decent but it turned out that where we went was actually more of a trail. Something that could be interesting on a bike. But the whole group made the most of it! Darrell, Scott, and Tim decided to race up a 'hountain' (hill/mountain) while the rest of us cheered them on and videotaped it. It was quite entertaining for awhile. Afterwards, half of us met at a Chinese buffet and had dinner which was quite yummy. Wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were sick. Glad you still had some fun. I wish I could have scarpbooked with you!

    ReplyDelete