Thursday, May 27, 2010

So Close I Can Almost Taste It!

The countdown continues with Tim and me. Currently it sits at 8 days, 1 hour, 12 min until the actual ceremony starts! I am also glad to announce the fact that I am getting done all of the little things that had been put off until school was out. This includes the guest book, bubbles, and almost the flowers. All I have left on that one is adding ribbons to some of them and then rhinestones onto my bouquet. Thank goodness for all the help I've been getting with those. Tim and Aaron took pity on me tonight and we were able to tie tags, ribbons, and then curl the ribbons on all 100 of the bubble bottles. It took awhile. Hooray it is done!
Last week, Tim and I met with our photographer at the temple to pick ou
t some possible spots and to discuss what would be happening when on the wedding day. He's very fun and was definitely excited. In his words "This is a photographer's paradise! There isn't a spot on here that isn't beautiful!" as he referred to the Mesa, AZ temple. I have to agree with him.

Other Coun
tdowns
2 days - Mi
ndi comes
last day of work until after the honeymoon
3 days - last Sunday in our current ward
5 days - mov
e in day
Jessie and Susan arrive
6 days - bachelorette party
7 days - set up/rehearsal dinner
9 days - off to San Diego ;)

1 comment:

  1. CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE! Thanks for the wedding updates, fun photos!!!

    ReplyDelete